DELIVERY & RETURNS
We’re happy to send your item(s) to wherever you like, but obviously the cost will be determined, by where and when that may be.
All shipping is handled by our courier Royal Mail, at a cost to you as follows;
UK EXPRESS £6.95 (reaches you before 1pm the next working day*)
UK STANDARD FREE (reaches you within 1-2 working days)
EUROPE £9.95 (reaches you within 3-7 working days)
ROTW £15.95 (reaches you within 5-7 working days**)
* on orders placed before 1pm. All options require a signature upon delivery. A tracking number will be provided.
** We have received notice from our postal service that currently all packages to the US will be subject to stricter screening by US authorities, this could lead to delays in all items being shipped to the US. We are therefore temporarily unable to guarantee your parcel will reach you within 5-7 working days, if you are based in the US. It will of course reach you, just it may take a little longer.
We are only able to guarantee next day, express delivery on orders received before 1pm, orders placed after this will be shipped the next working day. Online orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or UK Bank Holiday will be processed the next working day. In the unusual case that the goods are not in stock for whatever reason, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Once the transaction is complete you will receive confirmation via email, including all the information you should need. Once shipped, an email including your tracking number, will follow. All our parcels are tracked and require a signature upon arrival. As this is the case, we regret we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries, those damaged in transit simply because, well, we are at this point, not responsible. We will of course inform you if/when we do have information regarding any of the above.
We understand that sometimes we receive an item and it’s just not what we expected, or it just doesn’t fit, that’s fine. If you find that this is the case and would like to return the item, we ask that you do so within 7 days of receipt. It is important that you email us first to let us know at; firstname.lastname@example.org, so we know to expect the item here at;
2 Greenfield Place
We are happy to offer an refund providing the item is in it’s original condition. Items bought in the sale, at a reduced price can exchanged for another product or a store credit. be As all refunds, are at our discretion you may find it useful to refer to the short checklist below;
If you need to return something we insist;
- That you have not previously worn, washed or damaged the item and it is in it's original condition.
- All tags remain in tact.
- The item is returned with it's original packaging.
- That you take extra care to ensure the item reaches us, safely and securely. We insist using a provider offering a tracked/insured service and that you retain proof of postage.
- Where paid, your initial postage costs will be included in your refund.
- Shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface.
- In the interest of hygiene, pierced earrings cannot be returned.
- Sale items are returned for an exchange or store credit only.
All common sense really, but doing so makes the procedure more pleasant for us all. We strongly believe honesty is the best policy.